A healthy local economy that supports the social and environmental values of the community is one of the pillars upon which a good future quality of life depends. No matter the ups and downs of the national and global economies, a secure and abundant way of life depends on revitalizing and strengthening our economy at the local level. Some of the subjects related to Strengthening the Local Economy Include:
- Business Resources Networking Hub
- Economic Gardening and Supporting Local Entrepreneurs
- Creating and Accessing Community Capital Resources
- Business Incubators
- Innovation “Hacker” Labs
- Job and Career Paths for youth and seniors
- Community Support for Locally Owned Businesses: Buy Local
- Increasing Local Production to meet Local Demand, Building Local to Local Markets
- Business Development Peer to Peer Mentoring
- Business and Citizen Partnership to support Healthy Communities–Creating mutual loyalty
- Much more….
The following links are to resources on this website that relate to Local Economy.