Sierra College Hacker Lab
Become a member of Hacker Lab today!
Innovative Workspace for Entrepreneurs and Makers. See our Events Calendar!
Get access to 100s of thousands of dollars worth of advanced machines and tools, sophisticated design software, and other professional resources for a very low monthly membership fee. Select your home base below
Our goal is to provide you with all the resources you need to succeed. Learn new skills, meet people, access equipment, and launch a new venture. This includes access to mentors, networking opportunities, and tons of more hands on tangible benefits.
We believe that technology can change the world and the starting point is education. Hacker Lab aims to educate folks and spark innovation with community driven resources. Collectively we can build a brighter future using lean methods in both education and business.
- – 24/7 Coworking, Private offices, Shared offices
- – Maker Space with tools prototyping equipment
- – Education and training classes – free for members!
- – Community Mentorship for startups, designers and students
Maker Space (Rocklin)
Here is a list of our maker space tools and equipment we’ll have available at opening:
– Shopbot CNC Router
– Stratasys Mojo 3D printer
– Universal Laser Cutter – 80 Watt, 18×36″ cutting bed
– Textile Lab – Juki, single needle, Overlock, Coverstitch, Zig-zag, Walking foot, Cylinder arm needle feed machine
– Design Computer Stations – Equipped with Rhino CAD software and Adobe Suite
– Electronics Lab – Soldering stations, Power supplies, Oscilloscope
– Welding shop with MIG Welding Stations
– Fabrication and Assembly shop – Assorted general fab tools including drill press & hand tools