USDA conducts a periodic census of agriculture and produces a County by County Summary Report. Here is a link to the full summary. Interesting facts include (comparisons are between 2007….Read More
[These are my own personal views and do not reflect the position of PlacerSustain, the organization] Key Goals Supporting Leadership by helping leaders connect with partners, allies, and other resources.….Read More
- We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation.
- Our Business Resource Listings are FREE for a limited time.
- Registered Users can publish their own blog, forum topics, wiki content, job listings, and calendar events!
- Use the above Contact form to get on one of our monthly community meetings as a presenter on topics related to sustainable communities, including your own efforts in that regard.
- Subscribe to mailing list.
PlacerSustain has expanded its “Business Directory” to function as a broader community resources directory. The Directory has included non-profit and governmental services from the outset. We have added a general….Read More
[THIS IS A COPY OF AN ARTICLE SENT BY A MEMBER BY JEREMY LENT PUBLISHED IN TIKKUN NEWS] A House on Shaky Ground: Eight Structural Flaws of the Western Worldview….Read More
Featured Forum Topics
You can create an account and publish your own content directly, either a blog, a forum topic, or a wiki post. If you need help to get started I will….Read More
This is a link to the Nolo Press materials related to business formation. Nolo is a great resource for people who are interested in doing some of the legal work….Read More
Welcome to PlacerSustain
IN ORDER TO BE CONNECTED YOU HAVE TO BE SEEN! You are Invited to Share, Connect, Collaborate, Take Action–A Collaboration Platform for Placer County Citizens, Community Groups, and Organizations working for a sustainable future!